glass system maintenance
custom glass projects
- Marchuska Glass has replaced doors, storefronts and windows in many older buildings in the area, substantially increasing energy efficiency and adding beauty.
- Marchuska Glass can erect an all glass enclosure that will set your building apart from others.
- Marchuska Glass can also repair/reglaze existing doors, storefront and windows.
- We can also retrofit new parts into an existing area.
- Marchuska Glass offers emergency board up service.
- We can make your project run smoothly from beginning to completion.
- Marchuska Glass can quote jobs from your plans and specifications if you’re an owner or a General Contractor.
- Marchuska Glass can work with your architect so the final product is exactly what you anticipated.
- Marchuska Glass will complete the job on time and on budget with no surprises.
what we offer
Marchuska Glass offers many different kinds of:
- Commercial Aluminum
- Curtain Wall
- Mirrors for beauty salons, gyms/workout rooms, dance and karate studios, etc.
- FRP Doors
- Custom glass and glazing
- Marchuska Glass employees are ‘OSHA 10 Certified
When you need glass, you need Marchuska Glass
- Having worked in many of the older homes in the area, we understand the problems that can occur during different projects. Marchuska Glass brings many years of experience to your home when we do your job.
- We can make your house energy efficient with ‘Energy Star’ rated windows and doors.
- Marchuska Glass can add beauty to your home with our high quality products and top notch workmanship.
- All Marchuska Glass employees are ‘EPA Lead Certified Remodelers’
- With our years of experience, we offer solutions, not excuses.
- Have your builder talk to us about shower enclosures, mirrors, windows and doors.
- Get us involved early to ensure the best finished look in your new home.
extremes in weather
As we all know, we get hot summers, cold winters, and drastic changes in weather all year. By using our high performance glass in new windows and doors, we can keep the heat inside in the winter and heat outside in the summer. With our installation process, we also eliminate that annoying rattle and cold draft when the wind blows.